Friday, September 25, 2009

Ether 12:27

27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.




I don't think that this is the type of strong that Ether was talking about. . . But I'd like to think that I could be pictured that strong spiritually. I don't know about you but I like being strong-physically, mentally, emotionally AND spiritually. Sometimes I feel like I am that strong. . . but I'm human and I have my ups and downs. I wish that I could simply remember this ALWAYS. . .If I approach Him with a humble heart and with sincere desire- he will make my weaknesses become my strengths. WOW!

PS-That picture is my cousin...he is strong physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment